This is definitely not a no makeup, makeup look but it is nevertheless still subtle! Some of my everyday products stay constant and the others I like to switch up.
The products in the order which they were used are:
- MAC Mineralize Charged Water -Since I applied my makeup later in the day, my skin was already moisturized.All I needed was a little spritz of this product and my face was hydrated.
- Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer-The best of the best. Primes your face and allows for a smooth foundation application.
- Smashbox Photofinish Hydrating Under Eye Primer -I apply it under my eyes and to my lids to get rid of any puffiness. You can feel it working instantly.
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation #220 -A lightweight foundation with coverage that can be built up.
- Clinque Advanced Concealer -Applied in a triangle shape under my eyes to brighten and conceal my dark circles.
- MAC CC Skin Finish Powder -I use it to set my foundation and concealer in place. It has an airbrush effect!
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Concealer (in shade Extra Deep)-This is actually a cream concealer which I use with a brush along my forehead, cheekbones and jawline. It is a must have for me because it blends out effortlessly. Minimizing the risk of me walking out with sharp lines on my face lol.
- MAC Pro longwear Pressed Foundation -Is actually a pressed powder foundation but a few shades darker than my skin. I used it on top of my contour because I wasn’t going to be wearing blush today and it did double duty by setting the contour as well.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade -My favourite highlighter. Ever. I would bathe in this stuff. I ranit along the tops of my cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose.
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow in Champagne- The perfect eyeshadow, highlight and more. I place it in my inner tear duct to brighten up the look of my eyes. Sometimes I use it to highlight under my eyebrow arch. It’s absolutely gorgeous.
- MAC Lipstick in the shade Pander Me -A perfect shade and consistency, not too matte. Currently no longer available in Canada but I have 3 backups. (I’ll bawl when they run out)
My go to eyeliner & mascara as well as skincare can be found in my previous posts! 🙂